Sunday 8 December 2019

DOWNLOAD KIRAFES 2012

As I mentioned, the performances on Saturday and Sunday were exactly the same. Miyumiyu being the one more civil and friendlier with the crowd, he just held out his mic and let everyone sing together with him! He danced without hesitation. When the lights went down, everyone broke out their pen lights and glow sticks. After Silica Gel was Mirror World. Taiyou no Sympathy And so ends the rambling of a girl who is irrationally late for watching the KiraFes Encore. kirafes 2012

Uploader: Vudolkree
Date Added: 5 December 2015
File Size: 65.24 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 83295
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Aside from Dual Wing and For myselfall the songs had never been performed at any events.

kirafes 2012

Still, I had a great time both days and because the performances were the same, on Sunday I knew when Kamiya would be up. It was funny because while waiting for the bathroom before the event began, my friend and I were wondering what Kamiya would be wearing for the event. They were wearing checkered shirts and got pulled along between the 2nd and 3rd floor stands. Links Daisuke Ono Official Website.

And let me tell you, his English pronunciation is nearly perfect.

kirafes 2012

The song is opened by everyone singing, before it breaks down into per member singing a line. Filter by post type All posts. He was kkrafes a crane and lifted up high. And we were right! On Air Bunka Housou - Saturdays Taiyou no Sympathy It was very fun, and everyone was much more into it on Sunday.

kirafes 2012

He wore a pink jacket that kirates very sparkly. My seat for the day was in arena block 9 near the back. It rained all day Saturday and I stood in line for 2.

kirafes 2012

Of course I kept my eye on Kamiya the entire time. It looked very good.

Arika Djae — otome-sunako: Kiramune Festival Trignal &

Apparently Kamiya received those pants from the Kiramune staff at the Harezora Party event and was told to wear the pants during rehearsal. I absolutely love Mirror World so I was very glad to finally be able to hear it live. Kidafes was the same set list and in the same order. When the lights went down, everyone broke out their pen lights and glow sticks. Most recent Most popular Most recent.

Kiramune Music Festival 2012

Last was the new group song Get Together and then Ever Dream. For the encore, Kamiya sang kirafse near the middle of the arena. Kiramune Music Festival March 20th, The only thing different was the talk corners, though sometimes they talked about the same things. He wore the KiraFes t-shirt but it was purple instead of grey.

Continue Kakihara Tetsuya Next they sang Sting of Love.

Nobu being so damned adorable; I just want to hug him on the stage! Oh My Friend These two are just so flawless and perfect!

Hibiki » Kiramune Music Festival

Nobu has his own stage being surrounded by white penlights ahahaha. Grid View List View.

I swear this man being so damned adorable I just want to take care of him!! He winked at the camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment