Saturday 14 December 2019

DOWNLOAD GAJENDRA RANA FURKI BAAND SONG

We have receieved your request. After him there are three sisters, all well settled with their families. But God was planning something great for me. Audio is complete and for video we are here in Gopeshwar, I along with T-Series team consisting of 35 members. This way I started getting new assignment and haven't stopped since. gajendra rana furki baand song

Uploader: Shakazragore
Date Added: 14 November 2006
File Size: 57.3 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 67670
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





gajendra rana furki baand song

I have shifted to Clementon, Dehradun where I live with my wife and daughter. Enter Email ID Submit. Please sohg to Arena to play this content. You can now login with your mobile number too. When I started with my music career my first 4 music albums although were liked by people but unfortunately didn't do well in the market.

Search With Keywords : gajendra rana new sog

Even though I passed maximum time in Delhi but still I am so much dana to Uttarakhand. Rest assured we WON'T spam! This Email ID is already registered. Submit or click Cancel to register with another email ID. We have received your winning story. Furki Baand Garhwali 8 Songs.

Beware of the brokers which you will meet. Your hard work will always be praised here but the very important thing over here is to get a right person. We as a folk artist are not getting any facilities or benefits from the Government. Hi Guest Login Register.

Enter New Email ID. Although my first music album didn't do well in the market but gave hope to the Music Companies about my credibility and talent. You need to be a registered user to enjoy the benefits of Rewards Program.

Furki Baand

Any one who is planning to be a part of Uttarakhandi Music Industry is most welcome. At that moment of time I was so depressed and hopeless that I thought of leaving Music Industry.

Do you want to save changes? Our customer support team snog contact you on your registered email address and mobile number shortly. Create New Save OR. I started singing as a professional singer in the year So get in touch with a genuine person. Please enter the OTP sent. Listen to Taang Uthake - Housefull 3 sing day ago. A verification link has been sent to Kindly check your mail.

Santla Hey Bhagyani Gajendra Rana. Today fast beat Uttarakhandi music has gaiendra its place and you can see most Uttarakhandi's living abroad do celebrate in these tones.

gajendra rana furki baand song

At the same time, we do care of such things which shouldn't defame our culture and tradition. I got nothing frki those albums except failure.

Furki Baand Music VCD - Price In India. Buy Furki Baand Music VCD Online at

That time his father was posted in Dalmia, Delhi. In school I was a regular participant in school's skits and dramas. After sonng came another super hit, Hima Marchwan of which one song Babli Tero Mobile was very much liked by young generation.

No comments:

Post a Comment